1. Can Yeello be implemented on non https websites?
Yes, Yeello can be implemented on both http & https websites.
2. Does injected code will increase my website load time?
Our smart code is loading asynchronously on your website, so practically it will not increase your website load at all.
3. How many target bars I'll be able to add under free plan
You will be able to add as many target bars as you want, only small Yeello logo will be display on your target bar.
4. What will happen if my push subscriber count goes beyond my plan limit?
Once you reach the subscribers limit on your plan, you won't be able to send any more notifications to your subscribers. You have to upgrade your pricing plan to send more notifications.
5. What browsers and devices does the push notifications supports?
Our Push notifications supports Chrome on Windows, Android, Mac OS X and Linux. Also supports firefox browser of Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
6. What is the actual target bar & push subscribers limit for multiple websites?
Target bar & push subscribers will be counted overall for all active websites.
7. What is the Yello cancellation policy?
We'll be sad to see you go, but of course if you are not happy with the kind of service you are getting you can just drop us an email on [email protected]
8. What if I have some other question?
We'll be more than happy to assist you on your query. You can hit the chat button and our fast support will be a door step away from you or you can write us on [email protected]