- You subscribe to our services for a specific term (annual, half-yearly or monthly), and your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each term
- You can upgrade or downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however Gliterd does not refund any fees in that case
- If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before end of your term (via an email to [email protected]) . Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers
- You can request to suspend your account and payments for future for a period of maximum one year. In such a case, at our discretion, we can suspend your account and retain your data for a maximum period of one year
- If you use our services, we can use your business logo on our websites for promotional purposes
- We may modify the terms at any point of time, but will let you know in advance
1. SCOPE OF SERVICEGliterd offers yeello services (The Service) which includes the following: Product’s application interface (the “Dashboard”). The service is hosted at the domain managed by the company. Product’s data collection and content delivery network. Support offered by the company primarily at address [email protected]
2. FREE TRIALIf you register for a free trial of the Service, we will make the Service available to you on a trial basis free of charge until the earlier of (a) the end of the free trial period or (b) the start date of your subscription. If we include additional terms and conditions on the trial registration web page, those will apply as well. During the free trial period, (i) the Service is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, (ii) we may suspend, limit, or terminate the Service for any reason at any time without notice, and (iii) we will not be liable to you for damages of any kind related to your use of the Service. Unless you subscribe to the Service before the end of the free trial, all of your data on the Service may be permanently deleted at the end of the trial, and we may not be able to recover it.
3. LAWFUL USE OF THE SERVICESCustomer hereby agrees to use the services of Gliterd only in authorized manner as per terms of services/ package selected. In case it is found that use of services violates the terms of this agreement or any other law, rule or regulation enacted by the concerned authorities from time to time, Gliterd reserves its right to terminate the agreement with immediate effect.
4. RESTRICTED WEBSITESyeello.com DOES NOT accept or allow the following types of sites to use our product for notification purposes: Adult content (porn, soft porn, sites with adult ad's), Pharmacy (Cheap drugs, Viagra, male/female enhancement, etc.), Hate, Link Farms or Spam Sites. If you sell any of these products and we find out, we will delete your account without hesitation.
5. Gliterd’S RESPONSIBILITIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
5.1 AgreementsIn the performance of Services, Gliterd agrees to: perform the Services to the best of its ability and with the degree of care, diligence and skill that a reasonably prudent person would exercise in comparable circumstances; liaise with Customer through Customer’s coordinator on matters related to the Services; notify Customer, whenever practicable, if expenses beyond the agreed charges may be incurred; invoice Customer according to the terms of this Agreement and the applicable Service Schedule for the Services performed; and Proceed according to Customer’s reasonable instructions for the disposition of Customer’s Data and supplies on the termination of any Service Schedule. Reasonable Attempts to Correct Errors on Notice: Gliterd warrants that it will at its expense make commercially reasonable attempts to correct any errors for which Gliterd is directly and solely responsible by rerunning the Service, provided that the Data necessary to correct such errors is available to Gliterd; or at Gliterd’s option provide a credit to Customer equivalent to the charge that would have been applicable for correcting that portion of the Service that is in error, such credit will be only for errors due solely to malfunction of a system or Software provided by Gliterd or any error made by Gliterd’s personnel in the performance of the Service. To obtain the rerun Service or the credit, Customer must notify Gliterd in writing of such errors within thirty days of receipt of the Services believed to contain the errors.
6. CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
6.1 AgreementsCustomer agrees to:
provide all necessary Data and any special forms or other required materials or information to Gliterd on schedule or in a timely fashion to enable Gliterd to provide the Services; ensure the accuracy, legibility, and completeness of all Data supplied to Gliterd and be solely responsible for the results obtained from Customer’s use of any of the Services; liaise with Gliterd through a coordinator Customer will identify, on matters related to the Services and authorize that coordinator to make decisions on behalf of Customer in relation to the implementation of this Agreement and the Services and any changes thereto; comply with Gliterd’s security and operating procedures (as may be revised or amended by Gliterd from time to time) when Customer’s employees or agents are interfacing with Gliterd installed systems; control, and be responsible for the use of, account information, user ids and passwords related to the Services and, where required, when interfacing with Gliterd installed systems;
6.2 Customer RepresentationsCustomer represents and warrants to Gliterd that: (a) the information Customer has provided for the purpose of establishing an account with Gliterd is accurate, and (b) Customer has complied with and will continue to comply with all applicable privacy laws and has obtained and will continue to obtain the requisite privacy consents in the collection and use of all information that may be collected on any website or maintained on any server hosted by Gliterd.
7. TERM, TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION OF SERVICE
7.1 Initial TermThe initial subscription term shall begin on the effective date of your Subscription and expire at the end of the period selected during the subscription process.
7.2 Termination by CustomerCustomer may terminate this Agreement before the end of the Term without liability (except for amounts due for Services provided up to the effective date of the termination) if “Gliterd” (a) fails to provide the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, such failure causes material harm to Customer and “Gliterd” does not cure the failure within 10 days of receipt of notice in writing from Customer describing the failure in reasonable detail; or (b) materially violates any other provision of this Agreement and fails to cure the violation within 30 days of receipt of notice in writing from the Customer describing the violation in reasonable detail.
7.3 Termination by “Gliterd”“Gliterd” may terminate this Agreement before the end of the Term without liability (a) on 7 business days’ notice to Customer if Customer is overdue on the payment of any amount due under this Agreement; (b) if Customer materially violates any other provision of this Agreement and fails to cure the violation within 10 days’ notice in writing from “Gliterd” describing the violation in reasonable detail; or (c) immediately on written notice upon Customer becoming insolvent or bankrupt within the meaning of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Laws.
7.4 Following terminationIt is agreed that in case of termination, the fees owed to Gliterd as per this agreement will not be cancelled or waived. Customer’s data and account settings shall be irrevocably deleted within 30 days from the date of termination. It shall be Customer’s exclusive responsibility to secure all necessary data from Customer’s account prior to termination.
7.5 Suspension of ServiceGliterd will be entitled to suspend the Service without liability if (a) Gliterd, acting reasonably, believes that the Service is being used in violation of this Agreement or any applicable law; (b) Customer is in breach of any material term of this Agreement including, without limitation, failing to pay invoiced amounts in full within 30 days of the Due Date. The Customer will not be able to access any files on Gliterd’s servers during a suspension of Service. Gliterd will use commercially reasonable efforts to give the Customer advance notice in writing of a suspension of Service unless a law enforcement or governmental agency directs otherwise or suspension without notice is necessary to protect Gliterd or its other customers. A suspension of Service under this subsection will not be considered a breach by Gliterd of the terms of this Agreement.
7.6 Term of suspension and retention of dataGliterd shall keep the account of customer suspended for the reasons stated in para (5) above for a maximum period of 1 Year, thereafter the account stands deleted and customers data/information shall be deleted from the database of Gliterd. But on special request and on being assured by the customer about resumption of services, Gliterd may extend the period of suspension and retain the data/information for further specified period of time as agreed.
7.7 Renewal of TermUnless one of us gives the other written notice that it does not intend to renew the subscription, the paid subscription and this Agreement will automatically renew for the period selected by the customer in its latest term ("Renewal Subscription Term"). Written notice of non-renewal must be sent at least 15 days in advance of the end of the Subscription Term. The Renewal Subscription Term will be on the current terms and conditions of this Agreement, and subject to the renewal pricing provided for in your Order Form or, if not specified in the Order Form, on our standard pricing available at https://yeello.com/pricing/. Should you decide not to renew, you may send the notice of non-renewal by email to [email protected]
8. FEES, BILLING, TAXES, CHARGES
8.1 FeesThe fees set forth in the order form created at the outset of “Customer’s” account shall be effective for the Initial Term and each renewal Term of this Agreement, provided that Gliterd shall have the right to revise these fees at any time upon thirty (30) days written notice to Customer. In the event that Customer does not agree with such fee revision, Customer shall have the right to terminate this Agreement upon thirty (30) days written notice, provided that such notice of termination must be received within thirty (30) days of date of notice of the fee increase.
8.2 Billing and Payment ArrangementsGliterd will bill Customer on annual/monthly/quarterly/half yearly or any other mutually agreed period basis for all recurring fees (refer the link for payment/subscription plans). One‐time fees, including late payment fees, invoice processing fees, and returned check fees may occur at any time. No refunds or adjustment shall be issued for one‐time fees. For recurring fees, no refund or adjustment for plan downgrades, upgrades or elimination of plan features within the current billing term shall be issued. Invoices/payments are irrevocably deemed final and accepted by Customer unless disputed or sought clarification within thirty (30) days from the date of issue. Customer shall at all times provide and keep current and up‐to‐date Customer’s contact, credit card, if applicable, and billing information on the administrative control panel.
8.3 Payment by Credit Card/ Wire Transfer/ChequeFor payment Gliterd shall only provide an electronic invoice to Customer. Customer may view and print an invoice for Customer’s account (available in product’s interface). If you are paying by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable at the beginning of the Initial Subscription Term and all subsequent Billing Periods, including upgrades. You further authorize us to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third party. Gliterd can allow any other mode of payment on special requests and circumstances of the Customer.
8.4 TaxesCustomer acknowledges that the all applicable taxes, duties or government levies whatsoever are not included in the fees and expenses charged under this Agreement. Customer will make timely payment of all such taxes, duties or government levies related to this Agreement.
9. MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONSGliterd may update, amend, modify or supplement the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time and will use reasonable efforts to notify Customer regarding the same. Customer is responsible for regularly reviewing the most current version of this Agreement at any time at https://yeello.com/terms-conditions. If at any time Customer does not agree with any amendment, modification or supplement to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Customer may terminate this Agreement for convenience as per Clause 4 mentioned aforesaid. Customer’s continued use of Customer’s account and/or the services after the notice period will be conclusively deemed to be acceptance by Customer of any such modifications or amendment.
10. LIMITED WARRANTY & LIMITATION OF DAMAGES10.1 Gliterd provides services “as is”. Customer expressly agrees that use of Gliterd services is at Customer’s sole risk. Gliterd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, vendors and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non infringement. Customer hereby agree that the terms of this agreement shall not be altered due to custom or usage or due to the parties’ course of dealing or course of performance under this agreement.
10.2 Gliterd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, vendors and licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like, that result from the use or inability to use the services or from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or directories, errors, defects, delays in operation, or transmission, regardless of whether Gliterd has been advised of such damages or their possibility.
10.3 Customer agrees that Customer’s sole remedy for any claims regarding the Services is limited to the credits set forth and agreed as per tariff plan opted by the Customer
10.4 Customer is fully responsible for the content of the information and data passing through Gliterd's network or using the Services and for all activities that Customer conduct with the assistance of the Services.
11. SOFTWARE AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
11.1 Ownership of Intellectual Property RightsAll Intellectual Property Rights, including any Software, owned by a party, its licensors or subcontractors as at the effective date of this Agreement shall continue to be owned by such party, its licensors or subcontractors and, except as expressly provided in this Agreement, the other party shall not acquire any right, title or interest in or to such Intellectual Property Rights. Gliterd shall own all right, title and interest in and to any materials created or developed by Gliterd or its subcontractors for its internal use or for assisting Customer in the provision of the Services and Customer shall own all right, title and interest in and to any Intellectual Property Rights resulting or based on any work product created or developed exclusively for Customer under this Agreement if fully paid for by Customer.
11.2 Right to use logoThe customer agrees to let Gliterd use their organization's logo in Gliterd’s customer list and at other places on its website (including but not limited to yeello.com).
11.3 License of Customer Software and Intellectual PropertyCustomer agree to grant to Gliterd, solely for Gliterd’s provision of the Services, a license during the Term to use any Intellectual Property Rights, including any Software, owned by or licensed to Customer by third parties and that is necessary for providing the Services to Customer and otherwise performing its obligations under this Agreement. With respect to any Intellectual Property Rights and Software used by Gliterd to provide the Services, Customer represents and warrants that: (a) Customer is either the owner of such Intellectual Property Rights or Software or is authorized by its owner to include it under this Agreement; and (b) Gliterd has the right during the Term to use such Intellectual Property Rights and Software for the purpose of providing the Services to Customer as contemplated by this Agreement.
11.4 No Assurance of CompatibilityCustomer acknowledges that Gliterd makes no representation, warranty or assurance that the Customer’s equipment and Software will be compatible with Gliterd’s equipment, Software and systems or the Services.
12. CONFIDENTIALITY12.1 Gliterd will not use any of Customer’s Confidential Information except in connection with the performance of the Services or the exercise of its rights under this Agreement and will take all reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of Customer’s Confidential Information and to prevent the unauthorized disclosure to others of the Confidential Information. Gliterd shall implement industry standard security procedures, such as appropriate firewall, encryption and access security measures but shall not be liable for damages caused to Customer by inadvertent breaches of confidentiality.
12.2 Gliterd shall only disclose the Confidential Information to those of its employees and permitted agents and subcontractors who have a need to know and require access to the Confidential Information as may be reasonably necessary in the exercise of Gliterd’s rights and performance of the Services under this Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Gliterd will not be required to keep confidential, and may use or license without restriction, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques related to information processing which are developed by Gliterd in the performance of Services.
12.3 Notwithstanding the foregoing, Gliterd shall be permitted to: (i) monitor Customer’s use of the Services; (ii) report to the appropriate authorities any conduct by Customer (or Customer’s customers or end users) that Gliterd reasonably believes violates any applicable law, (iii) provide any information, including Confidential Information, required by law or regulation to be disclosed, or in response to a formal or informal request from a law enforcement or government agency; and (iv) disclose that Gliterd is providing the Services to Customer and may include Customer’s name in promotional materials including press releases and on Gliterd’s/yeello’s website.